My coaching takes various turns, like one day I’m talking about self-confidence and the next I’m spilling my guts about getting paid to be who you are. Well, I’ve realized something along my own journey: It’s all relevant to us. We start to use balance. Which means we start to use information a course in miracles about all the areas of our life. I love to separate life into 10 basic areas. One of those is Financial.
This article is to get you thinking about putting a little bacon (or tofu, if you’re vegetarian) on your table as a stay-at-home mom or S. A. They would. Michael., even as often call ourselves in the blogging community. I’ve been around the proverbial block a few times with all the areas of my well being, so I’d like to share 5 ideas in the financial area, specifically where the Internet is concerned.
1. In order to succeed at any start up company, you need to get in the right frame of mind. I see too many clients start projects and businesses and then stop them just as easily. Problem: Their minds just weren’t in agreement with what they wanted to accomplish. Or, at least, they didn’t discover how to do that. I’m a believer our minds are the most effective assets we have that can be 100% on our side… all the time, if we teach them how. Set your brain to success overdrive by assuming YOU CAN succeed at your life, your business!
2. Be willing to look at new opportunities which come across your way. I hear people say that they never get the “break” they’ve expected or the “opportunity” that others appear to receive. Well, the funny thing is most of those people never even open their email, surf for reputable opportunities, or listen to their trusted friends about business. Give yourself a trial at success by exploring the number of choices.
3. Networking is powerful! You know I’m right. Can’t stand Facebook or twitter? Well, the age of social networking has exceeded all the other forms of communication. It’s easy, fun, and it gets you out there! We S. A. They would. Ms can get cooped up in our abodes and require a reliable form of social interaction (you know what I’m talking about). Well, SN is also powerful for making ridiculous amounts of business contacts who actually worry about what you’re doing, selling, or promoting.
4. Stop buying all the “miracle” master programs out there! When i say this, trust me, I’ve invested Excess amount on these types of products myself, and to my dismay, they don’t work. So, I’ve decided to only go with programs and software that is reviewed by experts and top Internet businesspeople. I mention one in particular on the Life Link Marketing page of my site that highlights some amazing programs I’ve used myself to make money online.
5. Be consistent. Don’t give up on your dream of making money from home after the first week if you don’t see results. Business-building takes time and consistent effort. It wouldn’t hurt you to become knowledgeable about the Internet and how it really works. The more you know the better chance you have of doing well.